Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Contact info

Good Afternoon,

We are currently looking for both title and presenting sponsors for the event. If you or anyone you know has connections with anybody who would like to be involved, you can contact us:

Stevo phone: 250-598-7296
Scotty phone: 250-658-2645

Or, you can contact us through this blog. Check out the profile and contact information.

Also, be sure to check out the links along the right side of the page. You might need to scroll down.

Have a great day!

sx2

1 comment:

Jannine Murray said...

Hi there!
My names Jannine Murray and I will be doing some fundraising for the event as well as participating in the run. I am a certified personal trainer at studio 4 Athletics victoria and I/We would like to offer our services for anyone who will sponsor me. I will be giving out one free training session with myself and a free week pass to our gym as incentive to donate and sponsor myself. I had called the number on the back of the pamphlet and left a message as well. I was hoping to contact you to see if I could get more pamphlets as well as more information on any other fundraisers/thriathlons that I could participate in. My email is fascist_lemonade@hotmail.com. Hope to hear back from you and please feel free to check out our website at www.studio4athletics.com